Saturday, July 30, 2011

Makes Me Want To Speed Down The Highway When I Drive: Easy Driver By Kenny Loggins



The thing I like best about the 24K songs is that it gets you motivated to get things done. If not, it's just great songs to listen to just to make you feel good. Apart from relaxing in my room, I like listening to these tunes when I'm driving down the highway. Makes me want to step up the gas and just speed on down the road. One of my favorite songs that I like listening to when driving is Kenny Loggin's song "Easy Driver".

This is one of those catchy tunes that really gets you when it starts to play. You can already feel the energy spreading all you from the very start. It's gets better when you're behind the wheel and there's no traffic. I'm no speedster but when this song plays I really go fast and sing along. It's just so full of energy that I really cruise down the highway.

Man, why can't we have more songs like these anymore. All we get are tunes about whiners who don't man up and clean their mess. I can't connect with it anymore. So when these songs start to play, you can bet my ears are glued to the airwaves. It just can't be beat and that's a fact!



No comments: