Sunday, July 3, 2011

Reliving Those Round The Clock Parties: Living After Midnight By Judas Priest





Boy, it took a while but I finally cleared my head from Friday night's revelry. As I've mentioned yesterday, we got together after not not seeing each other for a long time. For one night we were high school students again and it felt great. I have to admit I thought I would pass out because I'm not the party animal that I was when I was a lot younger. Remember those all-night parties reminds of the song "Living After Midnight" by Judas Priest.

That night I felt that a time machine took me back to the good old days we talked about batchmates and said a lot of jokes. We were having so much fun that it didn't occur to me that it was almost dawn. I had to admit I had too much of the brew that I felt it was coming to my nose and that wasn't even half of what I use to consume back then. Sadly, all good things must end but I felt really good because even though I wasn't the guzzler that I was back then, it was the company and not about seeing who can drink more.

I guess when you'e younger you want to prove that you're the strongest drinker in the bunch as well as the guy who stay up till dawn. That wasn't important anymore and it was more of enjoying the company of your friends on such rare occasions. I don't push anymore cause there's nothing prove. What was important was that we had a good time. As Elias would say: "Feeling Good's Good Enough" which is what really mattered.



No comments: