Before I start this blog post, I would just like to say I'm feeling okay and I'm not pointing fingers at anything or anyone. Anyhow, this post is dedicated to misunderstood people who people pay no attention to. A lot of times, nobody lends an ear to these poor souls and most of the time, they just get laughed as fools for their ideas. A lot of times these talk to imaginary souls or maybe the angles in the hopes that someone is listening. That's why I chose the song "She Talks To Angels" by The Black Crowes for this post.
There are a lot of people out there who have a lot of things locked up inside them. Just like all of us, they too want to express what's inside them. Problem is that sometimes it doesn't come out right. As a result, people look at them as weird or even crazy which leads to them to get even more alienated from others. A lot of times, you see them mumbling to themselves whether they're walking or just being still just to get out of their system.
I guess that's the reason why I lend an ear to some people cause I know what it's like not to have someone listen to you. It makes you feel alone and that nobody cares. You carry on like everything's all right but inside it isn't. So they just talk to the angels about it. At least they're willing to listen.