Monday, July 4, 2011

Sure Brought Back Memories: I Will Remember You By Amy Grant




Though it's been two days past, I still feel good about that get-together with my batch mates. It sure felt good seeing again and talking about the good old days. Though we were older, I still saw them as they were way back then. As we talked that night, I could feel the spirits of other people who I wanted to see from my batch during that time since everyone was so nostalgic. Thinking about my batch mates during my high school days reminds me of the song "I Will Remember You" by Amy Grant.

As the conversation turned to the past, I started to think about other people in my batch. Most of whom where the ones who I had a lot of fun with. My thoughts also drifted to the people who I had known only for a moment but lingered in my head. Though some I've known all through out high school and others for a few moments, they all left a deep impression on me. I kept wondering where they are and how they've been.

Even after waking up with a heavy head, the question still lingers. I don't where they are and I haven't heard from them in a long time. I guess of certain possibilities that could've been which makes me wonder about them. Wherever they are, I hope that they are well. They have a special place in me cause I still remember them.

No comments: