Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Touchy People: Sensitive By Re-Flex




For some reason, I always have the lousy luck of being paired with some of the most difficult people in the world. These guys are very hard to get along with. They are so aloof that you can literally feel a thick, solid wall between you and that person. What's worse is that working with these people can be like walking through a mind field. One wrong step and they go nuclear. Dealing with these kind of people reminds me of the song "Sensitive" by Re-Flex.

It's a given fact that every institution has an eccentric and difficult person. As much as it pains me, I guess I have no choice but to work with these people. Since I want to start things right, I always make it a point to extend my hand to loosen things up. I listen to his/her ideas and try to add my own along the way. That way things won't be so rocky and the job gets finished faster.

Right now, I'm glad that I'm working with people who are not so difficult. They may not be perfect but at least they're easy-going. Still, if there comes a time when I have to be paired with sensitive people, I'll try to find out what makes them tick and that way, we can get along till the job's done. Sometimes you have to reach out to sensitive people if you want to get to know them better.

No comments: