Friday, July 15, 2011

That Certainly Wasn't Funny Anymore: That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore By The Smiths




Once again, I went home very late and feeling really worn out. Last night I was attending my extra-curricular activity which is a pain in the butt. As always, those dudes pulled the same old routine. This time they took it to another excruciating level. I was already tired from all the other things that I've been doing and now I have to deal with this?! The smith's song "That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore" reflected my exasperation with last night's gig.

As I blogged yesterday, every time that day comes, I really get tense because of the way things are done there. The last two weeks were awful since we had to go home late and it was raining hard resulting in me getting wet. Yesterday, I thought things would be different but alas, I was greatly mistaken for got worse and it was getting on my nerves. Finally I had enough and went home. I was so pissed that it me a while to get myself calm and go to bed.

For people who feel that there's something important to resolve, they sure drag their feet. Late, unprepared and making a mountain out of a molehill is what's best describes them. Man, these were the traits our teachers told us never to do when we were in school. If they really were passionate about what they were going to talk about they'd be there on time and be prepared to discuss it. All I know that it's not funny anymore and it's becoming a disgusting habit unbecoming of these guys.

No comments: