Monday, July 11, 2011

My Attitude Towards A Rainy Night: I Love A Rainy Night By Eddie Rabbit




The rains brought on by the two new low pressure areas have sure made it a hassle to commute going to work and coming home. Going home with shoes getting wet going all the way to your feet as well as getting your clothes drenched isn't my idea of a cool night. It doesn't help that traffic is slow and everyone is crowding in. giving you very little space to sit. The torture ends when you finally get home all wet despite the fact that you have a coat and umbrella. I really don't agree with Eddie Rabbit's song "I Love A Rainy Night".

I guess when he sang this song, he was in a toasty warm room with no leaks while it was pouring outside. It's a different story when people dilly-dally causing you to go home late and have the skies fall on you in buckets. Even if your rain gear is complete, you still wind up getting soaked. I guess the guy inside is all warm and dry can afford to be cheerful. Lucky them!

Well, I heard that the skies will be clearing up in two days. I'm tired of wearing rain gear that's suppose to keep me warm but makes me sweat at the same time. I get pissed when my shoes which I had just brought get so soaked to my feet that bubbles start foaming out when I walk. I just hope that those reports are true cause going home during a rainy night is excruciating. The only time when I will love a rainy night is when I'm home, clean and dry.

1 comment:

John B. Marine said...

I can't stand rainy/stormy nights! Brother needs some sleep at night, you know? Anyhow, hope things get better around your way. Take care!

johnbmarine.blogspot.com