Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Chill Out Song That Takes Me Away To Another Place: A Little Paradise By The Dawn




As I've blogged before, a good 24K song is a heck of a lot better than taking pill to relax. I guess I was vindicated when I read an article on the internet that listening to your favorite song is just a good as a massage or even taking a pill to relax. It's natural and when you have it, it's free. A little imagination and you feel like you're in another place where everything is all right. One song that does that is the Dawn's "A Little Paradise".

It's a very light and playful song and once it plays, you already feel the stress being lifted from you. Just close your eyes and left your mind drift with the music. Pretty soon, you find yourself in your private place. There everything negative and is gone and you get yourself energized. A few minutes a day can really do wonders for the soul. Well you can say that I'm cheap or that I'm a bit out of cash which is why I choose to limit myself to such. Well there's a little bit of truth to that but it still works for me.

Times are tough and you do what you can to calm down. Just turn on the song and let your imagination do the rest. Just a little paradise is good enough for me.

No comments: