Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Staying Upbeat Even Though It's Raining: Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head By BJ Thomas


Though it's a bit hot in the morning, don't be fooled.  After lunch, the clouds start to turn dark grey and a rumbling sound coupled with a scent of water in the wind fills the air.  Before you know it, it starts pouring buckets as the rainy season has finally arrived.  It's a downer especially when you got a lot on your mind and no money in your pockets but it won't stop from being hopeful.  Staying during the rainy season reminds me of the song "Raindrops Are Falling On My Head" by B.J. Thomas.

This was taken from the soundtrack of the movie "Butch Cassidy And The Sundance Kid" during famous bike scene.  Going back to the rainy season, it could be a hassle when you have to commute to work most of the time logging around your rain gear and trying not to get wet.  Apart from that, you got problems at home and at work hanging on your head.  Still, you have to set that aside and concentrate on what needs to be and what you can do.  Rain or shine, it'll always be with you but if you hang it there, it will eventually it will be resolved.

Well it's starting to pour again and I try to get a ride as quickly as I can.  Though, my coat, trousers and shoes are soaked, I'm sweating inside cause of thickness of my clothing.  Another hard as ended and the only difference is that I come home wet instead of sweaty.  Still, I made it through and am still hopeful that something good will happen if I keep on trying.  Not even the rain can prevent me from doing that.




No comments: