Monday, June 10, 2013

I Stand By My Family Forever: He Aint Heavy He's My Brother" By The Hollies


My aunt did something really amazing on Facebook.  She posted a slideshow that depicted old photographs of my late father.  They were so old and so rare even I haven't seen them before.  Apart from the photos, there were some music from their era that was also played along with the slideshow.  One of the songs that was there was "He Aint Heavy, He's My Brother" by The Hollies.

I guess I mentioned this because this month we celebrate Father's Day but sadly it's been three years since he passed away.  I still miss him to this day and what hurts the most is the fact that he died just when things were starting to look up.  Apart from my father, this song applies also to my brothers and my mother. Their joy is my joy and their sorrow is my sorrow.  Right now they are the world to me and all I want is to see them happy and safe.

As I've mentioned time and time again on this blog, my family is everything to me.  I don't mind having it tough so long as they are all safe and sound.  Even when we disagree at times, I will always stand by them.  If I help them, I don't ask for anything in return because they're my family.  They are never a burden to me because I care about them and they care about me.  No matter I stand by my family forever.


No comments: