Sunday, June 2, 2013

Why My Blog Post Have Been So Dark Lately: Diary Of A Madman By Ozzy Osbourne


When my obnoxious batchmate paid me a visit, he asked my why are my blog post are dark?  Given what's been happening in the last seven years, I have very little to smile about.  Even during the supposedly good times, something happens that just spoils my mood and ruins my day.  It's been happening a lot lately and apart from working out, blogging is my way of expressing my frustrations.  How frustrated I am can best be summed up in the song "Diary Of A Madman" by Ozzy Osbourne.

These days something always happens that puts me on edge.  Apart from that, unresolved problems from the past haunt me like a ghost day in and day out.  One of my classmates who I bumped a few months back chided me for letting things get to me too much.  I can't help it because I care a lot about the people around me and to hear them having it bad really affects me.  Apart from that, I too have to deal with a new bomb that really took me off guard and with no outlet for my frustrations, blogging is the best way to express these demons out of my system.

Blogging about my problems is thus far my way of dealing with them.  It's not like I'm airing my dirty laundry for everybody to see.  I just need to express these thoughts on some platform to put me at ease.  Still, I am also trying to find a way to resolve this and I hope one day I will.  Till then, majority of my posts will be like a diary of a madman who is trying to make sense of this crazy world driving people crazy.


No comments: