Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Hate Nasty Surprises: All Of A Sudden By Joe Walsh






Right now I'm still basking at that gimmick I had with my batch mates last Friday. Nothing fancy but the evening was cool and once again I heard the laughter of my friends which made my day. I was really afraid that something would happen that would ruin the night. A lot of times, a nasty surprise would come out of the blue and ruin everything. When it comes to nasty surprises, I remember the song "All Of A Sudden" by Joe Walsh.

There were many times in my life when something would suddenly happen while I was enjoying myself. One of them literally was a big BUST which still sends shivers down my spine whenever I remember it. Man, I hate it when that happens because being able to enjoy yourself seldom happens. Times are hard and you're always overworked. Just when you're about to have a good time, something spoils it, leaving you very pissed.

Sometimes I wonder if the people cause these things ever regret their actions? You know some people don't even have the time to sit down so when good gathering is scheduled, they really get excited. Sometimes I think some of these people do it on purpose and they don't even realize what that event means to others. Those who do deserve knuckle-punch to the head to make them realize their mistakes. That's why I always prepare for the worse because you'll never know when something will happen all of a sudden.

No comments: