Sunday, July 31, 2011

Still Trying To Break This Cycle: The Breaking The Chains By Dokken




You know it's a real downer every time you try to build something only to have it fall apart. It feels even worse when you realize that the way it fell apart is similar to events that happened in the past that had the same results. You start think that this keeps happening again and again like a vicious cycle. The thought of that really irks me and I really want it to stop. This vicious cycle that I want to break reminds me of the song "Breaking The Chains" by Dokken.

It always starts out great then something happens and before you know it, you're down in the dumps. For it to happen once is bad enough but for the same thing to happen again and again is more than coincidence. It hurts even more when you're starting over cause the last thing that you want is to have more pain than you already have. It makes you wonder if your fate to always lose and to be left broken down and miserable. The painful thing to be dealt with.

Personally I find that insulting cause I still believe that there's something out there and that we have the power to change our situation and grab it. It's not going to be easy but it's better than just die everyday from that pain of lost by being trapped by its chains of misery. Even if I'm a bit stubborn, I still want something better and I'm trying hard to avoid the things that caused the fallout. It's tough to break the chains but the payoff is worth it.



No comments: