Monday, August 1, 2011

Just Try To Get Along: People Are People By Depeche Mode



One of the first things that you have to do when you're in a new environment is getting along with new people. No two people are the same. Some have their virtues as well as their faults. When the group is new, you have to get to know them well for things to go smoothly. Trying to get along with people reminds me of the song "People Are People" by Depeche Mode.

Whenever I'm with a new group of people, I'll be the first to extend my hand. As much as possible, I do my best to get along with others because I am now apart of the group. I'll be working with them so I want to form a bond with them as soon as possible. To do this, I try to find what it is that we have in common and start off from there. That way, we can better understand each other.

Nobody's perfect and that's the first thing that I remember when I'm with someone new. I don't get in other people's way and I respect their space. I only ask that they do the same for me in return. The sooner we understand each other, the better. People are people so accept them for who they are.



No comments: