Friday, August 5, 2011

Talk About It: Mothers Talk By Tears For Fears

I'm no expert but one of the reason's why there is conflict is because we keep it all inside. I remember feeling really down and blog about then all of a sudden, my mother took me aside and talk about it. I realize right then and there that I should have said something cause it affected her a lot. I forgot that old lesson about letting it out and making your feeling known. Remembering reminds me of the song "Mothers Talk" by Tears For Fears.

For who've my post, there were reasons why I don't say what's inside me. To mention it again is difficult enough as it is. Still after that conversation, I realized that it won't do you any good keeping it in. It gets worse when someone else hears about it. I felt bad about making her and other people worry.

I guess it's all the pressure of trying to deal with everyday things. I'm not backing out of what I mentioned about my blog. It's just that I remember that some of my entries are about being honest and best practice it. That way people would better understand me. More importantly, things get worked out better.

No comments: