Friday, August 26, 2011

Shake Downs Are A Downer: Shake Down By Bob Seger




When people ask me what I want right now, my answer will always be to simply live peacefully and be able to do what I want to do. It may be a boring answer but to be able to be stress-free is something of a rarity when you get older due to the demands that life puts on you. That's why one of the things that ticks me off is when things happen that turns my world upside down. When crap happens, it leaves me tired, stressed and very angry. When the tranquility that you enjoy gets messed up by some bad news, Bob Seger's song "Shake Down" comes to mind.

As I've said before, the things that I wanted to be or do are now a distant memory that I just try do deal with as I go about with my life. Things are hard enough already and trying to find solace is now hard as you have very little tine for yourself which is why a shake down is the last thing that I want to happen. It gets worse when you've just been through a bad day and then something else happens further extending your agony. It's like adding insult to injury.

I don't bother people and all ask is that people don't bother me. I've got enough problems as it is and don't like it when my routine gets disrupted. It'll only cause more grief to everyone around. That's why I stay away from trouble as much as possible cause it causes a shake down that is really a bummer. For those who think I'm boring so be it and just let me go back to my boring life.

No comments: