Thursday, August 18, 2011

Instant Gratification: You Did It In Minute By Hall And Oates



It's that day again where I have to do something extra which is a pain in the butt. On top of that I'm getting a headache from a tasj where I am just feeling my way around and I don't know what I'm doing. This has been a really grueling week. Times like this I wish there was a magic bullet that solve all these woes. Wishing of a quick fix reminds of Hall And Oates' song "You Did It In A Minute".

I remember watching a talk show and how the guest often describes this generation as one that demands instant gratification, meaning when they want something, it should be given pronto. I have to agree with them when they say the reason for this is because of the technology that we possess these days that makes processing and delivery go faster. The problem is that people who are doing it are the ones who under a lot of pressure to come with it quickly and should be to the demands of those who requested it. Times like that I wish something would come out of the blue and solve this thing in the blink of an eye. That way, I wouldn't feel so stressed out.

Unfortunately, despite all the new advancements in technology, there are somethings that have to be done the old and hard way. Right now I'm just slugging my way as I go through with this puzzle. I just hope that meet these people's expectations cause I'm really feeling the pressure. How some people can just come with a quick fix is something that I would really like to learn. That way, I can get things done in a minute with less hassle which would do me good.

No comments: