Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Bad Situations That Hamper Your Goals: Trapped In A Stairway By Paul Jabbara


Ever had those times when you're so close to achieving something and all of a sudden, something or someone destroys all that you've worked hard on. Or that you're just doing something routine and then crap happens. Whatever the case, you're left standing there frustrated and pissed that these bad things happened. It makes you feel that someone dropped a cage on you and everything that was within your reach is now out of your reach. That feeling of always getting locked out of your goals due to some cruel twist of fate reminds of Paul Jabbara's song "Trapped In A Stairway".


In these last few years, I've been working on something just help get make a little extra income. It's not as easy as it seems and just when I'm so close, a cruel joke gets played on me and everything that I've worked so hard on either gets stalled or ruined. It's like running a race and you're doing what you can to get a head and joker comes in tries to trip you. It's costs you some distance and some time but you try to pick yourself up and stay focused your goal. Just get up and go again and if another joker comes in, give em one to the jaw!

I've seen a lot of good things good down the drain due to some cruel twists of faith and it's really getting to me. I guess I'm blogging about it because I'm tired of that feeling of being trapped and helpless. This is especially true when the things that you want in life is within your reach. I don't want to get locked out anymore and miss out on the good things that life has to offer. I just hope I do right this time around instead getting myself trapped and locked out again.


No comments: