Saturday, August 6, 2011

You Can Bet I Feel Low When I'm Listening To This: Lowlife By The Police


The great thing about listening to a 24K tunes is that they have a song for every mood. That's why a good 24K song can also keep the doctor away. Some can energize you while others can soothe when you're down. Add a some herbs and sauce and it'll chase the blues away. Speaking of moods, when I'm feeling low I like listening to the song "Lowlife" by The Police.

I remember back in '99, when I had a bad time at work, I stayed a bit and left when everybody did. It was so late I had a hard time finding a place to eat for dinner and bought some hooch to chase the blues away. Went to my room and played this song while I took some comfort down south. After a while I dozed off feeling a little better and didn't go to work the next day.

You can bet that when I'm listening to this song, I have a glass/bottle in one hand and a stoogie on the other. At that point, I want to be alone and let the music and other stuff wash over me. Nobody likes hitting it low and for all those are, you have my sympathies. Bad days just happen and you just got to deal with it. Times like these when life is at its lowest.



No comments: