Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Still Trying Break That Cycle: Falls Apart By Sugar Ray




I know I should be glad that it's a long weekend cause it gives one an opportunity to do things that one normally doesn't have the time for. Unfortunately the fatigue of working so hard had set in and I spent most of the weekend, snoring in bed. That means I wasted a lot of time that could have been spent on trying to find ways to improve my chances of generating income. I guess I just fell apart and as result, I haven't cracked that vicious cycle of starting out good but falling short in the end. Right now Sugar Ray's song "Falling Apart" is playing in my head.

You know I was very glad that my blog was restored a few months ago, but sometimes I lament the opportunities that were lost during that time when I needed to make what I was working on a success. I'm sick and tired of that vicious when you start great but fall apart in the end. I guess the that I've been stems from those opportunities that were lost and the fact that I'm getting older doesn't much. I was just so tired that I accomplished nothing today and just blew away quality time which could have been spent more productively. I can't regret it later on because I didn't move so now I have really something else.

Nobody gassing out in the end. You accomplished nothing and you have no one to blame but yourself. Still, at least I was able to recharge myself a bit and with that I feel that I can resume what I'm doing. Take out the hesitancy and maybe I'll get somewhere. I have to because if I don't, I don't want to lay in bed at night being haunted by things that could have been. I just hope one day, I break this cycle cause I am so tired of seeing things fall apart.

No comments: