Wednesday, August 17, 2011

My Family Means A Lot To Me: Love Vigilantes By New Order




These last few years have been rough on me and my family. Times have been tough and it sure brought its fair share of pressure on us. Still, despite the tough times, what is important we are all still here despite the constant barrage of storms that life throws at us. With all the things that has happened lately, the picture of me and my family together always warms me through the tough times. When I think of how much my family means to me, the song "Love Vigilantes" by New Order comes to mind.

I know I'm just a dreamer but these days, that's the only thing that's free. A lot of times when I pray I pray for our prosperity and happiness. Whenever we gather together is when I'm at my happiest. Seeing them all laughing and enjoying themselves makes me happy as well. Every time that happens it's like a picture perfect moment for me. I wish I could freeze that moment for a life time.

Not a day goes by when I don't think about them. They mean the world to me. That's because we're all apart of each other. Their happiness means a lot to me. After a lot of bad and crazy times, I only wish that things would be better for me and my family. As the saying goes, "There's Nothing Like Family".

1 comment:

John B. Marine said...

Good stuff, man. I always say that family is (or should be) the best friends you'll ever have. Nice of you to think your family this way.

johnbmarine.blogspot.com