Sunday, August 7, 2011

Making My Way Home As Best As I Can: Gonna Hitch A Ride By Boston



Whenever I'm at a get-together with my buds, you can bet that I'm in for one wild night. This especially true when the party starts roaring on its own weight. But all good things come to an end and now comes the hard part and is going home and keeping it together at the same time. It's almost downer but I always manage to make it back. The process of making back home after a wild night reminds me of the song "Gonna Hitch A Ride" by Boston.

Back then I always make a mess of myself and unfortunately my brothers would have haul my carcass back. When you get older you learn how to handle yourself because you still have to make it back after the fun's over. Sometimes I manage to get a ride and other times I'm able to get a cab all the while with this song playing in my head. It keeps me alert as the journey home begins. At the same I'm just tripping as I make my home.

So far, so good because I always manage to make it back safe and sound. I might hurl along the way but at least I'm okay. It would cool to just trip on just a bit especially during the smoke part of the lyrics. Still, home beckons and I'm on my way. Whether I try or hitch a ride, the night was worth it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Please for Christ sake help this poor boy from Haiti
I have made a blog at blogger.com Since i have added a google adsense in the blog but haven't made a penny with this. I need your help and support to help me make some money to PAY MY Tuition Fees.

What you have to do is follow these simple steps

1.go to Google.com and search "Kwotz-Golden Words of Life"
2.then visit my blog from the the search results.
3.Remain on the page i.e Kwotz for one minute or so and do some random surfing
4. click ONE of the ads that appeals to you from AdChoices and visit there.
5.remain on that page for one minute or so and do some random surfing.
and that's it.

Note:Visit my blog from Google.com. Only ONE click is asked and nothing else