Monday, August 8, 2011

I Guess The Joke Was On Me: Who Will Be The Fool Tonight By The Larsen Feiten Band


Last night while I was surfing the web, something happened that set me in panic mode. I couldn't sleep the whole night and when I woke up, I was almost late for work. It didn't end there as once again I had trouble with my computer and it drove me bongers. After taking a deep breath though, I finally figured out what to do but because of that I was left a little agitated and humiliated by the experience. Whenever crap happens and I'm the victim, the song "Who Will Be The Fool Tonight" by the Larsen Feiten Band comes to mind.

They say that every dog has his day but in my case it's night and day(double whammy). I hate those moments when I go into panic mode and all reason leaves me. The worse part about it is that I can't blame anyone but myself for what I happened. I had to admit I was careless which led to this mess. I guess it's another bitter pill that I have to swallow.

Well live and learn they say. I guess I better learn from this folly cause I don't want it to happen again. I've through a lot lately and the last that I need is more crap. Right now I'm trying to relax and regain my composure cause I'm really stressed out from all this. Being the fool for the ay sure is humiliating but learn and move on cause it's only thing to do.

1 comment:

Ronald Leon said...

Hey 24k good to see your blog,hope alls well. DaD O Matic's Twisted cartoons.