Well, it's that day again which I find most stressful. Just when I thought I no longer had to do this I get reassigned to it again. As much as I hate it, it comes with the territory so I have no choice. That's why I feel so relieved when it's over because it is so stressful that I feel a heart attack coming at the day's start. I guess that's the reason why I'm using Olivia Newton John's song "Heart Attack" for this post.

I consider this my "black eye" day and it's bad enough I have the other things that I do. What I hate about this particular day is that things start late and it seems like everybody is waiting on everyone else to get things started. When things do start, they make a mountain out of a molehill. After the drama and wasted time, it's over. The hard about is when it's either late, raining or both and only when you enter the house can you say the day is over.

I won't give the details about this day on the grounds that I might get in trouble. All I can say is that I wouldn't wish on anyone else. I guess what annoys about this is that I like starting things early and I want to get straight to the point. That way, I don't waste anybody's time. Sadly, that's not how other people do things when day appears, it really gives me a heart attack.