Friday, July 8, 2011

I Hate Lying: Lying Eyes By The Eagles




I remember in the movie "The Negotiator" Samuel Jackson's character explained how you can tell if a person is lying. First by by taking a look at if the person is looking to the right or the left (left: truth; right: lie). He also went further by stating that a person's body action's can also give him away. Either way, lying is something that I really hate the most. Poor liars reminds me of the song "Lying Eyes" by The Eagles.

I have to admit one of my weaknesses is that I tend to trust people too much. I guess I give them too much benefit of the doubt. That's why when they lie, it really betrays my trust. The worst part about is that I'm left feeling like a fool. So when people destroy my trust, they're nothing to me anymore. These days, I really am very careful about who I associate with.

I hate it when someone 'lies to me because for me, it's the ultimate slap to the face. Once you've slighted me, you better not show yourself to me. If you do, you're lucky if all you get is a broken nose. I hate liars and I find out that someone lied to me, they better not show themselves to me again.

No comments: