Sunday, July 24, 2011

Even If You Burn Bridges, It'll Always Be Apart Of You: Say Goodbye By Krokus





There comes a point in your life when something's over. You can either feel glad or sad depending on what you experienced during that period. When that time comes, you do what is expected and that is to move on. Still, even if you do, it will always be apart of you for the rest of your life. This is the reason why I chose the song "Say Goodbye" by Krokus.

I spent a long time looking for this song. I guess it's because of the message that it gives that no matter what you experienced in the past, you learn to come to terms and something that I'm still coping since I'm so sentimental. I keep hearing what my friend told me about not being able to escape the past because it's part of who you are. That's what I get for burning bridges one too many times. Even when I walk away, the past has a way of reminding of the things that happened back then.

I guess you learn to take the good as well as the bad. Sometimes things have a way of making you go back to where you came from. Maybe it's a way of bring you have closure and I have to admit that's something that I'm missing. Right now I try to move on but even as I try to burn bridges, the past always comes calling me back. It really follows me wherever I go.

No comments: