Thursday, July 21, 2011

Under The Magnifying Glass: Somebody's Watching Me By Rockwell




As if things were already bad enough, we get more bad news. For some reason, rumors were spread and we wound up getting a bad rep. As a result, there's been a shake down and it's a bad one. Things are going to get a little tight again and it looks like we're under the magnifying glass once more and paranoia is setting in. This reminds me of Rockwell's song "Somebody's Watching Me".

After working so hard to improve our image, I feel somebody pulled the floor from under us and now we get branded with the scarlet letter once more. This really sucks big time! We've been busting our butts and making our goals for the day. Now a false word and all of that goes up in smoke. It really makes me mad.

Now I feel like I have to watch my every move as well as my words. It sure put a dark cloud on all us. I can say that I am saddened by all this. I wish people look before they lay down the law. It isn't and it looks like we have to start over. It's gonna be a pain and I'm not happy about being under the magnifying glass again.


No comments: