Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Put Your Best Foot Forward: Dress For Success By Roxxette




Well there's a lot of pressure on us lately and even when we finish something, here comes another. A situation like that can really wear a person out. Still, if there's something that has to be done, Even when you're weary, do your best and get it done. Doing your best reminds of the song "Dressed For Success" by Roxxette.

I almost forgot what I said before that even when you're tired, never leave a job undone. It's like working out when you feel lazy then you find some kind of motivation. Once you get it, then hop to it. Also, make sure to do what you do as best as you can. At least no one can say that you didn't do your job.

I guess that's why I go straight to work when something is assigned to me. The more you let it wait, the tougher it gets. Also it makes you look bad and that's one thing that I don't want on my reputation. Do your best and show your best is the way. So when something gets assigned to you, do it and do it good.

No comments: