Friday, July 22, 2011

Getting Overworked: I've Been Working Too Hard By Southside Johnny And The Asbury Jukes




These days things are very tense around here. It's bad enough that we have to come with something every week and rack our brains to make it look good. That's the reason why I feel so weary and tense when the day is over. I'm beginning to think that the more we bust our chops up, the more crap gets dumped our way. Feeling weary after breaking one's back reminds of the song Ï've Been Working So Hard" by Southside Johnny And The Asbury Jukes.

I hate it when people say that I'm lazy and though I'm not perfect, I do my best to get things done. For some reason, we got put into a bad light and everything we've built up has gone down the drain. It's bad enough that the air gets out of us when we get home and now we've been stigmatized. The results of what we've accomplished are posted for all to see. It galls me that that isn't proof enough.

I really like what I'm doing and it's what I do best. That's the reason why I give it all that I've got when I do it. After what happened, I think I need to slow down a bit. I'll still do what I'm ask and accomplish it but this left a bad tastes in my mouth. I guess I have been working too hard.

No comments: