Sunday, July 27, 2008

Up And Down Mood Swings: I Go To Extremes By Billy Joel


Boy, I sure am coming down with a bad case of mood swings. One minute, I'm happy as a clam, the next minute, I'm down in the dumps. The problem is that there are more down moodswings than up and the news that I have learned last Friday, really put me on the downside. I would be resting comfortably this weekend, but this news is once again pumping me with paranoia. I heard of good times and bad times, but I have to admit this is getting rediculous and it' not doing my health any good. The song "I Go To Extremes" by Billy Joel pretty much sums up these mood swings.

I can relate very much with the message of this song because I've dealt with extreme emotion all my life. From report cards in school to employment reports at work, it's like a continuous emotional rollercoaster. Everytime, I feel happy, something happens that puts me down in the dumps. Just like my emotions, this song really pumps up the volume. Billy really plays a mean piano in this song which is really very hiper. He really described me in a nutshell with this song when it comes to mood swings.

Right now I'm trying to get things organized which means I'm preparing for the worst. I'm at my most apprehensive mood right now. The reason for this is because I don't know what to expect from this situation that developed. I pray that nothing bad will happen because lately, there's too much bad and too little good. I hope things work out well in the end regarding this situation.

No comments: