Friday, July 11, 2008

Switch On The TV'Turn Up The Radio: Turn It On Again By Genesis


This last two weeks really suck for me. I felt like I was playing Genie at work by trying to conjure up old documents and photos as well as trying to find something to publish. When I get home from work, I can't even relax because there's always something that needs to be done which is really taking it's toll on me. Times like these I either turn on the radio or find something to watch on the tube to chill out, but even that doesn't work. When I was younger, it was enough because things were simpler just like the song "Turn It On Again" by Genesis.

Just like the song, a little music or a good show was enough to calm my nerves when things gets too much. I liked this song when I first heard it when I was First Year High School and it during my bleak periods when things were not going well. And just like the song, I was also down on my luck that time. The drumplay in this song is really awesome cause expresses the singer's frustration very well. Sometimes when you feel alone, T.V. shows and radio songs were the only things that kept you company.

Right now I guess I really piss while I'm writing this entry on my blog. I'm tired and worn out from the endless hassles that I've been experiencing these past two weeks. I guess this song because it reminds of the times when I had some time and space to chill out. Nowadays, such periods are on the verge of becoming extinct. As I end this entry, I'll to chill out abit and hopefully, the people in my life can lay off a little.

No comments: