Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Always Be Inspired: Keep The Fire Burning Bright By Kenny Loggins



Fire can mean a lot of things for many people. For some it can be destruction, but for others, it can mean hope and well as inspiration. They when one is inspired by an idea or a goal, he should hold on to it until he fulfills it. He should never loose sight of it and never be destracted by anything or anyone because if it feels, right, go for it. This concept gets reinforced to me whenever I listen to "Keep The Fire Burning Bright" by Kenny Loggins.

I like the way the song starts with a very high note, which really sends a powerful message to the listener. In some instances, the song speaks of passion, especially when one is on date and during that situation, you really need to keep it burning bright. Another thing I like about the song is when the notes go higher and higher. The higher the song goes, the more inspired you become. It starts strong and finishes strong.

I never get tired of this song and everytime I get the chance, I request this song on Rt. Like a lot of Rt songs, it reminds me of the good times and more importantly, it reminds of not to loose track of the things I hold dear to me. Everytime I hear it, it makes me want to move mountains and like Rodger Daltrey's "Quicksilver", it's a good song to start the morning. Like a lot of good 24k songs, it really makes me feel alive every Friday which is why it's one of my favorites.

No comments: