Monday, July 14, 2008

Cool Love Song/Sailing Video: What Am I Gonna Do By Rod Stewart



Right now it's obvious that summer is over because this morning I left for work and it started pouring and now I just came and some parts of my shirt and pants are wet. I don't know if it's getting wet or because rain is so depressing that I suddenly remembered a good feel good song back in high school. As I've mentioned before, I'm not a beach person, but when I heard this song and saw the video, it made me feel so good that I was hooked to it. I only saw and heard this song once and many times in my life that I wanted to hear it again. The song is by Rod Stewart and is called "What Am I Gonna Do" which was released in 1983.

The song is your typical love-at-first-sight scenario where the smitten guy is trying to figure out how to win the girl. He's already at the point of begging for the girl to say yes to him. What really got me was the tune of the song which is very catchy and makes you want to move with the beat. Although the video doesn't describe the song, it's my idea of cruising the waves on a large ship. Listening to a band jaming and diving into the ocean, what more can you ask to enjoy the waves.

I just realized that I haven't heard this song song in 25 years. During that time I kept wondering when I'll hear this song again. It was only three days ago that I heard this song again and saw the video. This is one of the reasons why I love the new developments in technology because you get to find things that you are looking for, especially on the internet. This is one cool song that I've finally found again thanks to the net.

No comments: