Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Blaming Is Useless: No One Is To Blame By Howard Jones



I didn't sleep well last night because I was still thinking about my financial predicament. Whether at work or at home, I'm face with the problem day in, day out: Money. As I have written in my previous entries, I don't care much about getting rich because all I want is to earn enough for excercise, martial arts and meeting the needs of my parents and the costs in the house. Sadly, this situation has left me scratching my head on what to do because once again, we're short and I really mean short. Still,as much as it annoys me, I don't blow up on anybody because I agree with Howard Jones's song: No One Is To Blame.

Although the song, is about a ruined relationship, I believe this song can relate to anyone who is experiencing one bad situation after another. Like the song, there are things that you can do that's within your power but can't because of the emotional effect that bad developments often bring to a person. When you get emotionally overwhelmed and everything falls apart,you feel rage boiling inside you and you want to lash out at something or someone, but the reality is that it won't solve anything and blaming others is pointless. When the rage is gone, the strength just leaves your limbs and you slump to where ever your body falls. Even if there is someone to blame, it won't make things right, though I wish those who caused it should face up to what they did.

Right now I don't what to do at this point because there are too many things that need attention to financially and right my hands are tied up. Coming up with a plan is going to be hard to get through these last few days, let alone till the 15th. Right now another development has arisen that's really annoying me. I just hope the Almighty have mercy not just on me, but on all of us at this point. I'll do what I can and I hope that something will turn up.

No comments: