Thursday, December 3, 2009

Where Are They Now: Where Are They Now By Nazareth




When you're young, every was there and hence, the bond was as strong as strong can be. Brothers and friends were all around and even we by ourselves, deep inside, the bond was always there. These days it's a different story with everybody looking out for themselves and bond is starting be just a mere shell of itself. As the year slowly draws to a close, I'm longing melancholic feeling again as wonder what happened and where has everybody gone? The song "Where Are You Now" by Nazareth echoes those feelings.

I'm also starting to miss the times when I can go out and clear my mind and head back home. The most that I can do right now is cast a long stare and take breath after getting off from work, yet it does little to give relief as I long for the good old days. In moments like that, I get lost in time as realize how routine my life has become. I'm beginning to feel like Commissioner Gordon in his old age when he felt his retirement coming and his illness was getting worse. I wish I see them again and be with them again just for one night to have drink and share laugh like the good old days.

Sometimes I'd like to linger a bit before going home but there are things to do as well so I hurry back. Hopefully this feeling and all bad things that shall past and good times will come alive. I may be wrong I know I'm not alone. Till then, I'll keep working on the things that need to be worked on. Still, I can't help but wonder where are they now?

No comments: