Sunday, December 20, 2009

I Won't Give Up: Never Surrender By Triumph




As I've said before, one of the why a lot of hopes went down the tubes was because I didn't fight for it. Wishing for something and making it real can be two different things. If you don't have what it takes to make it so, don't be surprise if it doesn't. That's a lot a lately and right now, I sick and tired of it. When I think of the futility of it all, I listen the song "Never Surrender" by Triumph to get some inspiration to get some adrenaline pumping.

Though the title with my previous entry using Corey Hart's song as well as the fact that both he and the band are from Canada is where the similarities end. This has a rougher edge to it and it's one of my favorite rock songs when I was growing up. Right now I am changing my mindset because before, a little setback and I'd just give and walk away. This time around, I don't want to work my way through the pain and come out fighting. I don't give until I accomplish what I set out to do.

Right now I am in the midst of something that I am working on in the hopes that it will make my life a little more stable. It wasn't as easy as I thought and I am trying my best to apply what I have learned. Despite all the obstacles, I won't back down and no matter how long it takes, I will figure this out. Once I do, it's sky's the limit.

It's high time I get out of my shell and do something to improve my life. I have to admit, when change comes, it takes time for me to adjust. That doesn't that I will give up. I want to make this come true and I won't stop until I do. No matter what, I won't surrender until I have conquered.

No comments: