Monday, December 7, 2009

Another Cool Song For Chilling: Lost In Space By Lighthouse Family




As I've said before, listen to 24K Weekends is the best medicine one can get without shelling out for booze or popping a pill to relieve the stress. Lately, a lot of things have been happening and it sure is taking its toll on me. Things once again look very uncertain as the year draws to a close. I just turn the radio and let the music drift me to another place. One of latest additions to 24K that does the trick is from Lighthouse Family called "Lost In Space".

This was taken from the soundtrack of the movie from the same name. Like I said, a 24k song is the best sedative and this fits the bill. In terms of the video, I like part where they show these different landmarks, especially that giant angel in the middle of an open field covered with green grass. It has a good calming effect on me. If there was such a place to go to, I'd head there just to chill out.

I've been through a lot of stress but who hasn't. We go through life with a little tightness in the chest. What's important is that we make it through and complete our obligations for the day. When that's over and done, I listen to my 24K song which includes this one and chill out. Though I can't go there, I imagine that open grassy field and everything is all right.

No comments: