Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Feeling A Need For To Find A Place Of Salvation: In The House Of Stone And Light By Martin Page




I'm just soldiering on day by day even as a one bad thing happens after another. Right now with all the negative vibes, that's happening, I've been praying and hoping for the best even though things aren't exactly cool right now. Too much uncertainty is weighing deep inside me and though I know that others feel the same way, no one wants to talk about it. It's been a long time since I really feel good and I want to go to a place where I can just shake off and get myself totally renewed. Feeling that need, reminds of the song "In The House Of Stone And Light" by Martin Page.

Too many bad things have been happening lately and I think it's starting to get to me. I often feel sentimental and I miss the past more and more. It's bad enough I don't see my friends anymore and the "bond" is in shambles. Still, if this bitter situation is something that I have to face, then face it I will. I'm sick and tired of all this crap and I remove it out of my system. I know there's a place out there or a method that can these bad vibes out and I'm looking for it not only for myself but for those around me as well.

Storms are natural cycles and crap happens in life. It's just a matter of dealing with it. You know this song gives me hope that there is a way out of this. Just buckle up and keep your head clear. If you believe deeply and try hard, you'll find such a place or a solution that will just release you from all this. Till then, I'll keep looking because if it will help solve all this, it's worth the effort.

No comments: