Monday, December 21, 2009

Oh Those Restless Nights: Hot In The City By Billy Idol



Lately, I feel that I'm box in. I guess this is because I haven't been going out and my life have become to monotonous. Wake up then go to work and after that, go home and go to bed. Quite frankly, I feel very dull from all this monotony. I've been missing the good old days when we'd go and share a few drinks with good friends which reminds me of the song "Hot In The City" by Billy Idol.

Ah, freedom sooo sweet back then. When Friday rolled along, there was never a dull moment as we partied at home, a friend's house or in a good watering hole. Either way, the night was always a success and all the bad vibes from the previous was washed away thanks to a few brewskies and good buds to boot. To keep the memory alive, we'd always talk about it, especially who past out or who heaved first ( I have to admit, I was the usual suspect). I guess never really appreciated the tolerance as well as the trust of my parents at the time because they let us go partying despite the fact that we'd go home late and stewed.

Well, today is another mattter. With Felonius M.I.A. and a lot of responsibilities to deal with, there's little time for gimicks like that. Especially now that there are people depending on me, I really need to focus on priorities first. Still, when settle down, the good times will roll again. After all, all work and no play will make any boy or girl for that matter, dull.

No comments: