Friday, December 25, 2009

Hoping For A Good Christmas: Please Come Home For Christmas By Bon Jovi




Well, I thought we wouldn't be able to put all together but somehow all the preparation are complete for Christmas Day. Today we celebrate the Big Guy's birthday which is a big day for all of us whether we are Christians or not. Festivities have been rocking since last and tonight is the culmination. There's one thing that I want for Christmas right now and that is to see everyone here. The anticipation and anxiety that I feel when the hour has dawned reminds me of Bon Jovi's version of the song "Please Come Home For Christmas".

When the holidays are here, my fear is that nobody will come. Though so far, I've been proven wrong, several bad developments that have happened over the years have only increased my my anxiety. Especially last year when we were incomplete due to a bad dispute. This year, another dispute erupted which once again gave me cause with worry. Man, doesn't anyone learn from the mistakes made by other? One for sure, it really ruins the holidays.

Well, I forsaken all other wishes just to see everyone here tonight. That is enough for me because on Christmas, family comes first. I know I'm not the only who knows and feels this way about the holidays. I just they have in them to call a truce this time around. Well, let's not forget it's Boss Jess' day today and honor him. Despite my anxiety, I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

No comments: