Thursday, December 10, 2009

Pent Up Anger: Push By Matchbox 20




Ever had one of those days when things don't turn out right. What's worse is that as bad things start piling up, you do you're best not to loose it. Still everyone has their breaking point and then all of that pent up anger and frustration just explodes. When that happens, everybody looses. "Push" by Matchbox 20 clearly describes that urge we get when we vent our anger on others.

As I've said before, people tell that I'm too "nice" to the point of being a push-over. Still that doesn't that I don't get mad rather I just take in to keep the peace even if things are so unfair. The problem with this is that it just builds up inside until you can't take it anymore. With the way things are right now, I just feel so sad and mad at the same time. Everyday, I fight the urge to loose it.

These days, I'm learning to draw the line and tell people what really irks me when they go far. Sometimes keeping the peace only makes things worse. Still, that doesn't mean I want to push people around (not like some jerks out there get mad at those who didn't do anything but let the real culprit slip right pass them). I will not, however, take anymore crap from anyone because I know how to distinguish genuine reprimand from plan crap. For jerks like that, go find someone else to push around because I'm not taking it anymore.

No comments: