Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Here's Hoping That All This Preparation Was Worth It : Jingle All The Way By The Brian Seltzer Orchestra



I can't believe that tomorrow is Christmas Eve. The past few days, I'm really weary from frantic shopping and preparing for this the most festive of occasions. Still, with all the bad blood that's been brewing, I also have my apprehensions. With all the big spending that we are doing, it better be worth it. The Brian Seltzer Orchestra's version of "Jingle All The Way" makes me miss the good mood that the holidays use to bring when all this preparation was worth it.

That feeling of excitement as food is cooked; the presents are in the tree and everyone is here and full of good spirits is what Christmas is all about. Lately, there are some stooges out there who spoil the mood and ruin the holidays to suit their own ends. It stinks when we bust our butts to ensure a good holiday and someone with a sullen mood wants to drag everyone down. Due to this, what was once a feeling of excitement might be replaced with apprehension. Sometimes I wonder if they are aware of what they are doing and of the repercussions of their actions?

Well, I pray for the sake of the others that this holiday will not be ruined. If these people do ruin, be ready for the consequences. Don't be surprise if everybody ignores you and nobody helps you. If that, happens they have only themselves to blame. So I hope that the holiday will have same happy mood as this song which will make all of this preparation worth it.

No comments: