Tuesday, December 15, 2009

My Birthday And Christmas Wish: Peace In Our Time By Eddie Money




Yesterday, I just celebrated my birthday and just around the corner is Christmas followed by New Year (Yes Christmas, I am to say that and I won't let any politically correct moron say otherwise. If you have any other holiday to celebrate in this period then by all means say the name because it symbolizes the best time of the year). Sadly, for reasons I won't mention, the last two celebrations weren't that good and it seems that rifts which were caused earlier are to a head on the holidays of all time. Right now the wish that I made for my birthday is the same as the one for Christmas. The song " Peace In Our Time" by Eddie Money best sums up what I wish for.

The nine years sure was beating for me and I'm not alone because a lot of people out there are struggling. Yet despite all these struggles we're still and I guess that's a victory in itself. I just wish that there be more good times cause I been through so much of the bad. Through it all, faith, hope and love still shines through which means there's still a chance. Just believe a little harder and that's what I'm trying to do.

With the holidays coming up fast, I hope things work out in the end. I am willing to keep the peace and set aside my grudges even if some morons have either have forgotten their transgression or remain unrepentant for their foolishness. It's not for me but for my parents that I hope things pull through. I just hope for a complete gathering for their sakes because a long time ago I aside my grudges and now it's their turn. Who knows, maybe a miracle will happen if I just have a little faith, hope and love.

No comments: