Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Just Believe A Little More/Focus And Don't Quit: With A Lick Little Luck By Paul McCartney And Wings




In the movie "The Empire Strikes Back", the scene that really made an impression me was when Luke Skywalker was having a hard time with his training and he failed to lift the ship out of the swamp. After saying he can't do it, Yoda simply concentrated and lifted the ship effortlessly and set it on dry land. When Luke said he couldn't believe it, Yoda told him that's the reason why you failed. When you don't persevere, thing won't happen and you need to concentrate a little more. Learning lesson reminds me of the song "With A Little Luck" by Paul McCartney And Wings.


Looking back, I've seen too many things go down the tubes. Despite the many factors that led to the failure, I have to admit I lost the fire that time. Whenever things fall apart, it hurts because I really wanted to work out but it didn't. I am tired of that and this time I am not giving up until my efforts bear fruit. This time around I'm perserving not only for myself but for others around me.

This is why right now, I am really focusing all my efforts to make this work. I trying to learn everything that I can to ensure its success. There will mistakes but I will try not to let my fears get the better of me. If others have succeeded despite the odds, surely so can I. With a little luck and lot of focus and effort, this thing will work out.

No comments: