Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Smooth Talker: Would I Lie To You By Charles And Eddie




hey that those with words are the ones who are able to to get things done. They can probably talk their way out of anything no matter how tight the situation gets. This is especially true when it comes to getting the person or the position that they want to get. Man, how some people do it is really puzzles me. When I think of people who could pull it off, I remember the song "Would I Lie To You" by Charles and Eddie.

The tune itself is so soothing that you get the feeling that you'd believe these two guys from the get-go. My brother often tells that there people out there who only have their mouths as their capital and are able to get things moving as well as generate results. These really know what to say at the right time and they say it to the right people. Any time and any place, people like these can automatically crank out the right words at an instant and walk away with money in the bank. More importantly, they soothe the savage beast which is keeps all of us in jitters and that's the reason why we keep them with us.

Only a chosen few are gifted with this talent. We cite different reasons as to how they do it like building up confidence or just sucking up, but either way, they pull it off. As for the song itself, I find it to be a cool song which calms me down whenever things go boom around here. I just wish a had this kind of ability and I know there are others who feel the same way. It's like having a fire extinguisher on hand just in case things start to heat up. In this house, that can happen anytime.

No comments: