Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Watching Out For The Signs That Could Lead To The Fall: The Fall By Flock Of Seagulls


I keep blogging about the bad times I experience to remind myself not to fall for the same trap again.  Though I try to move with my life, a part of me remains vigilant to the point of being paranoid because I don't to go through that again.  Sometimes you don't even know it but one false step and you might wind up heading for a deep fall.  When you do fall, it's a long hard climb to get back up.  This is the reason why I chose the song "Fall" by A Flock Of Seagulls for this post.


As I've said before, I had my share of bad times and who hasn't.  Still, being broke and abandoned is a terrible feeling that has left me paranoid.  These days I look for signs that might lead to another fall.  Things like situation at work, finances, etc.  I do what I can and try to avoid impulsive actions that I might regret later on.  Even when I look relax, that fear of another fall always hangs heavily on my head.

As I've said before, this is a situation that I don't want to wish on anybody.  I know how it feels and I don't want to go through it again.  If there's anything that I can offer people is to be careful of their actions.  You never when it will happen.  This is true when you are on a roll thinking that nothing can go wrong.  All of a sudden it does and before you know it, you're falling down.



No comments: