Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Hope I Get Right This Time Around: This Time By Al Jarreau



The development that happened last week is still deep in my mind.  Once again I find myself at the crossroads where I have to make a decision on where I go from here.  The last two times got me falling into a deep abyss.  Just because I've made through two storms that doesn't mean that I wanna go through it again.  That's why I want to make sure that I make the right decision this time around.  As I ponder what to do, I am listening to the song "This Time" by Al Jerreau.

Like a lot of 24K tunes, this helps me relax and puts my mind at ease when everything in my world has been turned upside down.  Anyway, going back to the latest thorn in my side, right now I am trying to get over the shock of what happened.  There are so many suggestions but everything is up in the air and nothing has been confirmed.  After making so many wrong choices, I wanna make sure that I do right THIS TIME around.  That's why I am seriously checking each and every options that are available to ensure that things go smoothly when the verdict is out.

Right now I am again listening to this song as I look the window and take comfort in the darkness of the night.  I'm still trying to get myself ready once my choice is made.  There still a month and two weeks to go but I have to be ready before then.  I don't what the future brings but I hope this around all of us could get a break.  May things work for the best when I make my choice this time around.


No comments: