Friday, May 31, 2013

Chill Man, Chill: Chill Out By John Lee Hooker



Just when I thought I was already stressed out from everything that's been happening around here, I get hit with another bomb. Just when stress thermometer was going down, it suddenly shot up again, driving me into panic mode.  Then I stop myself and try to get it together.  I remember that no matter nasty the things life throws at you get, chill out then work it out.  I have to John Lee Hooker (together with Carlos Santana) for his song "Chill Out" for reminding me of that.

A long time ago, I stayed positive no matter what life threw at me.  I always remained positive but these days, I feel at I am at the edge.  At the back of my head, a voice is to hold on..  Dear God, I am trying my best.  It isn't easy cause life is throwing everything at me including the kitchen sink.

They say that there isn't a problem that the Good Lord won't give you that you can't handle.  All I know is that I am doing the best that I can. The problems keep pouring in and I try to handle it but it sure is tough.  I just hope that the solution won't be far away.  Till then, I'll just chill.





No comments: