Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Darkness Spreading: I See Darkness By Johnny Cash



One of the worst nightmare's I've every had was when I was dreaming I was in my grandfather's room and it was dark.  Suddenly it got darker and it took over the whole room and I felt the darkness sucking me in and I was calling out for help.  Next thing I knew I woke up in beads of sweat despite the fact that the air condition was on.  It was one of those bad dreams that you won't forget.  That's just one of the reasons why I am using the song "I See Darkness" by Johnny Cash for this post.

Apart from that bad dream, another reason why I started listening to this song was because of these black years that have brought me nothing but bad news.  Just when things look all sunny, the darkness comes out nowhere and casts a dark shadows.  Even when times where great, there was no escaping it.  It's  a if  you had too much of a good time and now it's time to bear the hardships.  Ever since 2000, not a year goes by without that darkness casting itself here.

Right now I'm just trying to get by as the darkness starts to spread itself in each year.  Even when you try to prepare yourself, it just hits you and hits you hard.  If there's a wish that I want granted is that this bad cloud be expunged from me.  Till then, I have no choice but to accept the unacceptable.   It's downer but then again that's life.



No comments: