Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Thanks For Being On My Side: I'm By Your Side By Angela Bofill


A lot of times I blog about those dark days when everything's down.  If there was one bright spot during those tough moments, it was when certain people help ease my pain.  These people helped me through my dark days when I thought there would be no end.  I can never thank them enough for coming to my side when times were tough.  Remembering the help they gave reminds me of the song "I'm By Your Side" by Angela Bofill.

These people gave me comfort when there was none to be found.  From my brothers and my parents who gave me a pep talk when I was in despair. To my former office mate Jovy who always kept in touch with me and still does.  Online friends such as John, Jenny and others who followed my blog and help me continue to write to this day.  To my old buddies Jay and Iñaki who always light up the party every time we share a brew and talk about old days, you guys are all the best.

Having someone by your side is a great thing.  These people were for you when times were tough and you must never take that for granted.  When the time comes, be there for them as well.  Help them the way they help you because such aid is a precious gift.  That's why I'm on their side because they were on mine.





No comments: